Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Introducing Fiona Leonard: Guest Author/Blogger


Recently, I asked for guest writers and bloggers to post their most inspiring offerings on this blog. One of the writers that post has afforded me the opportunity to meet, is Fiona Leonard, Author of The Chicken Thief, who contacted me on recommendation from another lovely blogger. I am pleased to share with you a three part series - African Authors and Self Publishing - written by her for this blog. Having self published herself, Fiona is obviously well placed to share with aspiring authors, her experiences and lessons learnt along the way. Enjoy.

Check out Fiona's blog: A Fork in the Road and read more about her here and here  

Part 1 of the African Authors and Self Publishing Series coming up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cook - I'm looking forward to the series!

Adura Ojo said...

You're in good time, Amy! Last in the series posted today:)

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated:)